Archive for: May, 2016

What makes Umera Ahmed, the Pakistani queen of romance and author of superhits such as Zindagi Gulzar Hai, stand out?

Read an excerpt from Second-Hand Time, Nobel Prize winner Svetlana Alexievich's new book exclusively available on the Juggernaut app

An introduction to the life and works of the Nobel Prize winner, and why you must read her

We asked  Veena Muthuraman, author of A Place of No Importance to tell us about her writing process and what influences her writing. Here’s what she had to say: Do you write everyday? When and where do you write? I’d like to write everyday and get to Trollopian levels of discipline in doing so but I come nowhere...

I needed a new idea, a new story and Goa was the answer.

As part of our #SizzlingSummerReads, we asked two of our authors — Nikita and Scarlett Grey — where they get the inspiration for the fantasies they write about. Read on to find out: “I have always wanted to share my exploits because sex is an integral part of what makes us human. Okay, admittedly my life revolves...

What do people like on Goodreads? Turns out, it's very different than what you thought.

Read an excerpt from Mamata Banerjee's biography

Juggernaut is proud to bring you the most sizzling Indian romances from Srishti Publishers-- India's #1 publisher of romance

A nice pair of heels. My favorite pair are my Gold or Black Giuseppe Zanottiinch high stilettos. I love to wear them with my silver sheath dress Going sky diving in San Bernardino CA was the greatest rush of my life.   Shucking Oysters and gazing at Michelangelo’s David in Florence   Savouring some moist steamed...